By opting into a virtual class on our timetable you agree to and acknowledge our Disclaimer below.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decision and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
3. If you tell us you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in participating in our virtual content, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our Virtual classes/ coaching you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable.
3. You should let someone in your household know immediately if you feel ill when using any of our virtual content. Dial 111 or 999 if deemed necessary.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.