By opting into a virtual class on our timetable you agree to and acknowledge our Disclaimer below.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decision and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
3. We will make any reasonable adjustments possible to enable people with disabilities to participate in our virtual classes, please tell us in advance what adjustments would enable you access the class.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our Virtual classes/ coaching you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable.
3. You should let someone in your household know immediately if you feel ill when using any of our virtual content. Dial 111 or 999 if deemed necessary.