Raise your game.
You’re at the top of your game. We’ll provide you with the environment to push your limits and perform at your best – in your chosen sport as well as academically.
At Herts you’ll be training with the best to win with the best.
Performance athletes at the University of Hertfordshire have access to the following benefits as part of the performance programmes:
- First class coaches and trainers
- World class Strength and Conditioning services
- Physiotherapy and Team Sports Therapist
- Gym and pool access
- Athlete academic flexibility
- Nutrition and Sport Psychology workshops
- Excellent partnerships with external clubs
- Scholarships for exceptionally talented athletes
The University of Hertfordshire has over 450 undergraduate degree programmes to choose from across a wide range of subject fields. For each of these degrees, talented athletes are guaranteed an appropriate level of academic flexibility to ensure they can effectively pursue a dual career.
As a Sport England Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS) institution it’s integral to the university that high-level athletes can balance sport and study harmoniously. There are provisions in place to be flexible around periods of absence, exams, deadlines, assignments and catching up on course content.
Join any one of our sports clubs and get benefits of:
- Exclusive Club Sport hoodie worth £30!
- Discounts at Hertfordshire Sports Village
- Access to trial and taster sessions
- HertSquad staff available for advice and support
- WhatsApp group link
- Committee position opportunities
- Access to Club Sport events
- One time purchase, add on as many represent and compete memberships as you want!